Updates for now...

CNY/ V-day celebration
2010 is a little different when it comes to celebrations cos it's the same date as of Valentine's day and Chinese Lunar Year day 1.... so I guess it's good business for most restaurants and not to mention florist too! LOL ~ no "extra" surprise for my dearie this year due to budget constraint :( next year okie?!

esp. enjoyed my lou-hei with my family and friends.. hahaha... i just so loved this chinese salad. yum yummmmmmm SALMON *slurps* so i don't get bored with this at all (well, at least not yet!) =)

had fun visiting a few of our friends and HUAT HUAT ahhhhh everyone!

=====

Cooking attempts
pre-packed ingredients are life savers! wahahaha.. well, considered as "cheats" but hey, it's less time consuming and pretty much hit the spot for most eaters! tried experimenting 1 - hot and spicy seafood sauce and well, not bad! think i will try again.... perhaps this weekend!

=====

NEW Job
currently going thru' my 3rd week of training and it's been pretty tough, cause there's so much to learn (or memorize) and talk about the many possibility of sealing the deal, pricing etc :( just gotta absorb, hang on and ride this thru' as much as i can before my training trip to US....

!!!!!!

really surprized cos i was expecting them to fly the US person over instead of sending 4 of us over! faints.... would be nice if i got extra $$$ lor for shopping (!!!) .. really siong but well, as they all say, why not since co pay right?! shrugs~ but i guess the experience is still what counts most! it's urm.. winter temp there... i wonder if i'll see snow! LOL

defintely going to take as many pictures as i can when i'm there (victor already volunteer his camera! --> cos i wasn't gg to bring any, was planning to take pics with my cam! gracie can't believe my lazy plan... LOL) and sigh.. won't get to see my dear for 1 week, my family for 2 weeks!!! alamak....!!!!

i'm already missing my dearest family and frens even before i'm there... sigh....


Comments

Popular Posts