BKK - for the past 36 hours

been busy with work lately so i didn't get to do much shopping at all but i'm so enjoying my stay in this apart' hotel - Citadines @ Sukhumvit 16 cause I get to cook my own meals. LOL :)

the weather here in Bangkok's alittle wet lately and my client was telling me today that it's the rainy season now but ooh well, i don't mind~ except the BKK traffic gets even worse when it rains! sigh... times like this and you'll appreciate more of what you have at home - the ease of phone booking for cabs and smoother traffic!!!

luckily i managed to get my hair done - color and treatment for my hair length = 2000baht aka less than SGD 85 :) hehehehe....

some other stuff i managed to get... lotsa CDs.. so CHEAP... original albums for less than SGD 11 and others less than SGD 16 (!!!!) and i'm kinda surprized myself for buying not 1 but 3 korean albums... they are so playing their songs on MTV that i went to buy it myself :P 'm uploading this for your enjoyment! LOL

- Come back to ME
- Sorry, Sorry
- Kiss the Baby Sky


Comments

Popular Posts