Decemeber... m back~!

hi everyone~!
my most sincere apologies for not being around for the past month. been really tied up with work related issues and it was quite a headache. LOL

firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all December babies!
Wishing you exceptional JOY, Peace and LOVE in this very special season of sharing and giving ---> Happy Birthday to you Joanne :)
P.S. if I've missed you (Dec babies) out of this post, very sorry cause I'm drafting this at home and I don't have my calendar with me....! SORRY!

secondly, BIG Thanks to my ultra patient and supportive team mates - you guys were GREAT and our office won't be able to make it without you! yes~ we've broke 2 mil :) Thanks again LOTS for your help in making this happen!

thirdly, it was great and so much fun to see my DL frens again! though kinda hard to find "the Ship" but it was your company that count most! never boring and always filled with laughter esp. Ivy's erm... very interesting gifts! LOL~ m looking forward to our Jan outing --- married couples don't SIAM your ang bao's hor !p
P.S. once again, THANKS again to all for your lovely pressies; always the thought that counts :)

lastly, have a BLESSED Christmas and a GREAT New Year everyone~!


Comments

Popular Posts