last min changes...

alot has happened in the past few weeks and the stress has definitely increased but still managable ~ THANK YOU to all my frens and family for your bottomless patience and your endless support with me! 谢谢你们~!

though certain situations has caused some setbacks = wasted efforts and planning = sick of picking up the pieces, with this kinda sh**! it's really pissing me off! nonetheless, the damage's done so there's no point to bi*** about it anymore but to face the problem and fix it!

this is life and all life experiences are to train and make us a BETTER person~!

anyway, m here in BKK now for a very last min assignment.
it drizzling by the time i reached the city and my hotel, so m staying in... watching movie, logging on (FREE internet access! yippe!!!) and so loving the room 'm in now~

see my room @ Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok hotel :)



check out the washroom too... hehehe... something Gracie will like too...!



my late dinner...



tasty FRESH scallops and spinach cream soup :)



night shot of the pool~!


Comments

Popular Posts