death of moi?!!!



its seriously for this person's own good that we bother to explain/ pass on our knowledge onto him ~! i feel like a broken recorder just repeating the same stuff over and over and over again! FAINT!
who wants to be a "baddie" or in my case, b*tc* with a BIG B in the 1st place?!

is it my fault that he's S.L.O.W?!!!
if he refuses to change/ adapt, then its his F***ing problem!
else he shouldn't have changed his job in the 1st place right!!!!

gosh... it's so not worth it to cover up for his mistake; and yes, it's also true that i don't really like this person.. he simply pushes me @ ALL the wrong buttons (1. still can't get the presentation right ~ duhz ~ he's not a fresh grad for goodness sake!!!, 2. screws up my client's stuff, 3. can't even greet properly over the phone! OMG!), his "perfect" little plan to piss me off with a BIG P!

wah lao~!! BUCK UP and PROVE your own existence manz!


Comments

Popular Posts