my trip to Vivo :)

gosh.. m really late in my updates that it's so YIKES for me!
i should have blogged this sometime in the 1st week of April lah~ geez!



it was our 1st time trying out this place in Harbour Front.
shop name "Ramen Ten" which is somewhere close to the pasta place!
they serve noodles, rice, sushi.... you know, the standard kinda jap stuff.



looks kinda plain eh?! haha.. i couldn't agree it more myself!
but it sure caught me by surprise with the taste!
the dumpling skin was smooth and the filling was well marinated.



if you like noodles, you should give this place a try. serious!
i like the texture of their noodles... really QQ leh!

my ultimate best find of all in Vivo city... Awfully Chocolate ~!



being a dark chocolate fan.. what better way to finish off my meal than with a scoop of chocolate ice cream! yummmmmy~!!!



lastly, entertainment for the mind.... movie time!
having to watch the same plot in several point of views can be quite "testing" of one's patience! LOL

by the 3rd/ 4th time... many of us were already laughing our heads off.. of cos, i can't deny that it was really quite an interesting way of putting the story together.

the ending was... hmm.. OK lor..!


Comments

Popular Posts