long awaited....

so much to write ... m not quite sure where to start?!!!
i guess i should have jotted these down earlier to prevent from memory loss~ LOL

work's been extremely busy for this peak period but i'm sure we can pull thru and meet our yearly target :)
the pressure~!
argghhh ~!
but m counting my blessings still - happy to close a couple of deals this month, though small but its a good start!
BIG THANKS to my dear gal Ros too, for giving me her business as well~!
heheh.. yes, i confirm will treat you when i get my commission one de lah~!

hmmm... come to think of it, i'm extremely behind in my reports~!
OOOoopS!

CONGRATS to my dear cousin on her recent change of status - miss to MRS (haha.. stop asking me when's my turn lah :P ), another new chapter beginning in your life so enjoy every mintue/ moment of it ok~! be blessed and be loved always :)

SUPERB finds during my brief stay in BKK for work - the weather was great (real cooling and quite a surprize to find myself in such nice weather in Thailand), U gotta visit BKK during this time (Nov to Feb) to enjoy the nice weather!
and i wasn't planning to do much shopping at all but i guess when you least expect it, its when you find yourself surrounded by too much temptation to resist ... buying?! hahaha.. such cheap finds and yummy food~!

COCA buffet steamboat dinner for less than SGD 12 and finally an opportunity to taste my fav MK duck~!


big leather bag (jus rite for work) for only SGD 20



silk dresses and nice "glam" top for less than SGD 12-15 each




decent height shoes that's real CHEAP for less than SGD 15 each



Naraya products & contact lens ~ cheap cheap ~!



and many other small, cute items as well...





trying out Siam Paragon's cinema - such grand settings and seats!



unfortunately, i couldn't snap any of the nice ambience within Siam Paragon's cinema ~ too bad ~ guess you just gotta visit this place yourself! LOL

the location of my hotel was just wonderful, less than a min from BTS Chit Lom station yet reachable by foot to Platinum, Central World, Siam Paragon etc major shopping centers! simply an excellent recommendation by my boss ~!



the beautiful pool which i took behind a glass window, so i guess i didn't quite picture it rite. however, a little small for the serious swimmers :P



m so looking forward to close a soon-to-be (BIG) deal with my customer in BKK .. shan't count my chicks before they hatch yet but still, so nice to dream about it for a while..! hahaha.. i gotta have that agreement signed quickly~!
God please continue to shower me with your blessings~ bless me with a good Y2008 and beyond :)

movies weekend "Enchanted" and "The Kingdom"
for one it was funny and romantic - don't we all wish for a little magic in our lives at some point or another?



and the other with such real threats; highlights of the world's consumption for oil and fear of terrorism.



a surprize ANG BAO from Singapore Pools when i least expect it, my old extn number in "Starter" last night!
of cos, as usual my betting is $1 .. haha.. though not enough for a full sponsorship in getting a new TV, but its really better than nothing and i'm glad :)
Singapore Pools please continue to shower me with extra ANG BAOs before the year end....
i really don't mind winning 1st prize de for my bets are at $1 only :P

Comments

Popular Posts