my lonely weekend ~

m home alone cos' my dear gals (sis & mom) are out having fun..!!!!

~ pengz ~

one went to Thailand and the other went to Batam.
luckily Mom's coming back on Sunday ... then again, she'll only be back in the evenings..
so i'm home alone with my super NOTI dog ~ she's getting real bad these days! haiz ~
and what better way to spend my time before heading out? ----> house keeping of cos!!! LOL

hmm.. i'm missing my office thinkpad already~ blogging on the Mac is so different!
i'm not sure if it's the software or what, but many of the functions (e.g. editing in HTML/ ease of text editing) we see on Windows is not found in Mac.. OMG! i hope my new office will give me a proper, decent, FAST laptop :P

at least i can start updating my blog "colorfully" in future else really can FAINT with B&W ~!


Comments

Popular Posts