back online.. FINALLY ~!!!

finally i'm back from the caveman era :P
with no computer to use for the past 2 days is like "missing" part of my life!
seriously ~ it's really quite painful!
i missed talking to my friends and it's really a GREAT satisfaction to be online again!
i'm feeling ALIVE ~~ LOL

the missing updates

Day 1
was approx 10mins late for work, it was raining heavily lah~!
not to mention the CROWD during rush hour.. faintz... it had been such a long time since the peak hour SQUEEZE in the train and i'm really appreciating the good ol' times of working in AMK ~! had the gitters aka nerves on my 1st day and confusion on what i should wear to work~!
luckily, everything's good :)
my new colleagues are really young.. most of them are not even 21~!!
it's a majority GIRLS working environment and all quite pretty leh... hehehe :)
to mr ST Ang, if you are reading this: please dun be too envy ok?! LOL

Day 2
joined my gals to their client's meeting for Full Retrieval (FR)- since it's also part of my training plan to better understand what they do @ client's location. it's quite interesting and also a test of one's eyesight leh!!!
unfortunately, wore my new heels today and it almost "killed" me! sigh~!
was so grateful for the gals for wrapping up the last stack of papers :)
we quickly cleared our work and was done by 4.30pm! yippe!
headed back to the office and also to RESCUE my poor feet but i can only do that by spending monie $$$ === yes, i bought another pair of shoes ~ duhz!

Day 3
finally got my laptop and hence, managed to update my blog with some colors :) it's really ALOT better with the usual B&W. found another benefit working for this CO esp it's in town - casual dressing ALLOWED on weekdays if you're not meeting any clients!
wooooHOOoo! not bad!

oh well, it's back to my studying again so i hope i can get up to speed REAL fast to see $$$ grow :P


Comments

Popular Posts