closure of nature sighting - chix chasing



do you still remember my last nature sighting of LIVE chickens in Singapore @ ECP?
well, it was a wet afternoon and i was thinking about them.
i guess i'm just being stubbon for my picture collection in my blog and so i thought....
why not try my luck in the park?!

there they were!
right at the same car park and perhaps due to the rain, were grazing the grass for fresh feeding?! we approached slowwwwwwwly... and parked nearby while i get ready for picture snapping :P



for a "never stay in kampong before" kid like me, this is a rare sight!
i'm glad to see them still alive and kicking. these "brave" chix ain't afraid of the moving vehicles that drove into the car park, however, they are still wary of men as we approached, they run! hahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts