Recap ~!

aiyah... i think i'm lagging behind my entries on the happenings around me~!

ONE
my recent massage experience in "unnamed" shop @ Harbour Front with Gracie & Mom, has been alittle uncomfortable. though the SPA was beautifully decorated and fully equipped (comes with gym, sauna and a jacuzzi pool with TV) - very RESORT like and all, however my therapist was urm alittle disappointing :-

therapist must have SMOOTH hands to provide a massage and hers was a little rough.
therapist gotta go with the flow .. she's always in a "Rush, rush, rushing for train like that" kinda FAST which is not very enjoyable for me. comparing her service with Clare @ Thomson so i guess i'm still a Clare fan - she's just so much better!

TWO
driving to me, is getting alittle bit more interesting now... hahaha.. 'm nutz i know *bleh*
'm getting a little better these days or maybe for last night ..?! 'm not sure.. jus that some how, i think i've managed to master the parking skills.... LOL - hope my parking standard will remain and be better by the time i'm due to take the test ~ sigh ~

time is running short. will be starting my circuit soon and i'm hyped - hope i'll be able to do well ~!

THREE
the weather's been really bad these days.. either that it must've been our immune system. been having terrible headaches for the past few days, sometimes i facing terrible block nose and other times i'll be sneezing non stop ~! and i thought it's just me but then again NOT. it seems like some of my frens oso kena quite BAD..
haiz...
horrible weather which i believe its global warming taking its toll and most prob we're in our extended time towards the end of the world ~!!!

FOUR
still tryin to 做大大 make BIG BIG 做大大 and hopefully can win to take pictures and keep a log of what i've managed to accomplished for mahjong... hahaha.. didn't think of it in the past so ALAMAK.. gotta try again for 大三元, 十三"妖" if its ever possible - hope my " 手气 HAND LUCK" will continue 旺旺 / try to be 旺旺 better 旺旺 lor ~! LOL

Comments

Popular Posts