nature sighting again~!



something that i dun get to see very often unless maybe i'm out for nature walks or maybe in Sentosa, insect world? haha.. i took it at a bus stop in AMK while waiting for my bus ride to work sometime last week. though i'm still not sure if its alive or not. such a small little thingy in the city.. will it be stepped on? hmm... i wonder...

managed to contact my driving instructor to book for my long awaited driving lesson :P
was kinda DRAGing myself to do it.. LOL - so my lesson's set and it's back to being a good little girl to complete my training before my big TEST ~ eeeerrwwww ~ m not exactly confident about it leh... haiz~



SHOOTER
quite a good movie (not to mention that it's value for monie cause it was pretty LONG - about 2 hours leh) with pretty fanciful weapons and a rather good plot though the ending's kinda like "James Bond" ~ haha.. nonetheless, enjoyed myself pretty much :)

Comments

Popular Posts