my new toy :)



i must be crazy.
my decision making has somehow "improved" within that split second and i believe the "killer" key words are

"Limited Edition",
"Cheaper than the latest phone version" and
"Only 100 sets in Red ~!

that's it, no more consideration required ~!
here i am, with my latest toy - Samsung D900 limited edition of only 100 sets in WINE RED color recently introduced into the market ~ OMG ~

m such a "limited edition" mobile freak *LOL*



was simply in a dazed by the time i settled for payment, kinda stoned after the whole process and i thought i was going to continue supporting Motorola mobile phones ~! hmmm...

NO.. i'm not selling my preeeeciooous!
i'm still keeping my Motorola PINK V3X cos it's from you know who *bleh*
maybe will be selling the other "normal plain looking" phones when i run out of spending monie..!
hahaha..
seriously, i'm not sure if i'll ever sell them... yet leh ~ shrugs ~

Comments

Popular Posts