:: 4 more hours to Taiwan ::

yippie~!!!

counting down to Taiwan in less than 4 hours!
hahaha.. and m still awake! LOL
been a rather hectic TUES as i was still trying to recover from my sore throat, blocked nose - flu and cough hence was on medical on MON. by the time i'm back to office on TUES; hardly much time to clear my emails and off to attend a meeting with my CHN counterpart. by the time i'm done it's lunch time :(

ate in for lunch and its off to quickly finish up my presentation and to also complete my "secret manual" for my dear colleagues - Darren & Iris who will be backing me during my absence :P
*phew* luckily managed to complete it ard 6pm otherwise i might just need to bring my thinkpad to Taiwan liao. pressure~!!!

was suppose to start on SPEED however due to incomplete information, i couldn't do much hence poor Darren will most prob have to back me up on this one too~!
feel so bad.. hv to get Darren BIG present liao. ahaha!

anywayz, my planning for Taiwan below :-

xi meng di
taipei 101 * for beautiful sights
hua xi jie night market - long shan si (oldest temple)
hua lien - tai ru ge (taroko) park
jhihben - hot spring
east rift valley national park
kee lung night market
rao he
wu fen pu *more shopping
tian mu
dan shui
yu ren harbour
yang ming shan * more sight seeing
mei li hua (miramar ferris wheel) park
shilin night market

unfortunately, we're not able to view in person Guess *3 live recording as there's no screening except on 8th & 22nd Jan 2007. darnz~! either it's already over or 'm already back to SIN liao leh!

nontheless, 'm definitely looking forward to flood ya' with pic of my travel with the guys in Taiwan :)

Comments

Popular Posts