OMG ~ BORING blogging for now...

'm not the only one with problems loading pictures into blogger~!!!

this problem that i'm facing now existed some time back and in my recent post to HELP centre, i've just received another posting from another blogger "complaining" about the same problem too.

gosh.....! so this site is not so fantastic lah~! hahaha...

looks like i have to go back to being a BORING blogger with just words for entry now *sigh* apologies people, bear with me ok ~!
think i'll color it more and perhaps u might have a hard time reading? wahaha... i do wish for this to be resolved soon cause like what we always say --> "picture says a thousand words" eh?!

sent out invitation notes on Birthday / Christmas Gathering :-

1. for my friends on upcoming DEC Birthday babies
-> dinner on 8th Dec
2. for my friends group 1 (ex colleagues from Drake)
-> lunch on 10th Dec
3. for my office team -> high tea on 15th Dec
4. for my friends group 2 (ideas for CP for his new office warming & Christmas gathering) -> lunch on 16th Dec

i'm still not sure if i wanna join my mom for X'mas eve dinner @ church. hmm... still duno yet.. hmm.. have to think about it. anyway, this is my current visible plan so far and i think i have to go vegetarian for a while liao and boy, so much spending~!
tsk tsk ~ but i guess it's really the company that counts so it's definitely worth it :)

oooh dear.... come to think of it, i haven't really finish my Christmas shopping yet esp for the gift exchange part. gotta CRANK my head for ideas cause no food stuff allowed but i guess it's betta this way, so at least we can be sure that everyone will get something they can use/ look at. therefore, much more memorable than something u stuff ur mouth with *bleh*

@ 5.30pm, it's such a heavy rainy day now and my office is getting alittle cold *i like* and its time to go home~! oops.. i mean shopping. LOL ~

Comments

Popular Posts