.: Agony of X'mas Shopping :.

m bored.. yet again~!

though i have work to do (time's running short and i have presentations coming up again leh) but still, just NO mood to do it. OMG~! what's wrong with me? *sigh* must be the "spirit of the holidays" at work again :P

went shopping with my mom last nite and i was having trouble just thinking WHAT to get for X'mas exchange. gosh ~ somehow felt that spending $ this time round is jus SO DIFFICULT..! what if the person don't like it, what if the person don't use it, what if its the wrong color? so many what if(s)?! headache rite?!

after a brain cracking shopping session (which i've still yet to complete my shopping!!), i decided to go home to rest and be santa's ELf in wrapping presents!
some gifts were "abit" challenging mainly due to irregular shape. some were simpler than the others *phew* however, there's still more to wrap but i guess those can wait since there's still some time left before the actual giving day :)

I am looking forward to
1. my pedicure later @ 8pm
(perhaps time to change nail color besides RED)
2. my driving lesson tomorrow @ 6pm
(yeah, my instructor veri nice leh cos he coming to fetch me from office!)
3. my gathering session with my frens on Friday @ 7pm
(ah sze will be late cause she's off work after 7pm *sigh*)

however, definitely not looking forward to
1. presentation tomorrow --> no update leh... how?!!!!!
(think my contact point is really busy or SIAM me man... wonder where/wat is he up to now!)
2. presentation on Friday ---> haven't started yet! LOL
('m just plain lazy to update...! hahaha)

what time should i leave office today? i hope it's not gonna rain cause m meeting Ros for dinner laterz.

Comments

Popular Posts