a few more hours...

met up with Ros & Simon for makan before my pedicure session last night. luckily just before my "pamper" session, i was able to find the christmas pressie required for my upcoming office gift exchange next week ~ phew ~ was about to undergo panic attack soon if i can't find gift for ****** :)

my "pamper" session was ticklish @ 1st but totally enjoyable in the end cause it included a really nice massage for my tired feet ~ ooohh ahhhh ~ saw my therapist with really nice, shiny toes --> because of the pretty nail art and i did it too! not all my toes but just the 1st two. i will try to upload pictures again, and this time i will try uploading with my ibook and i sure hope it works *cross fingers & toes*

reunited with Ros & Simon after my session, got thirsty and we decided to head for some drinks. off we go to Cosy Bay @ Tanjong Rhu - the air was cooling (we went up the tower), peaceful (not too crowded so it's not noisy at all) and the view was soothing (beautiful lights cast over the river with the full moon shining high on the black skies). ordered my favourite German beer "Erdinger" but as usual, i couldn't finish my drink and Ros helped me to waste it :) hehehe..

i can't help it for having fast blood circulation manz --> was lobster RED by the next half hour or so *duhz* we chatted and before long, we decided to move on to another place in hope to dance off / clear our heads from the alcohol.

NO, we are NOT drunk~!

anyway, Simon was kind enough or should i say, BRAVE enough to let us drive around in circles to practice with the wheel. hahaha :P

however by the time we reached Thumper, i'm already SOBER and clear headed ~ haiz ~ what to do, order another drink lor *LOL* it was a quiet WEDS nite @ Thumper. the LIVE band was having a break and we saw a group of dancers in the club dancing to Cha-cha, Salsa, Tango etc. They were pretty good :)
BUT, i still like the LIVE band more. they have powerful voices mah ~ LOL.

-----------

can't believe i managed to wake up today though i was late for work *again*

sleepy morning, afternoon and now i'm nervous~! in another 2.5 hours and i'll be meeting my driving instructor for my second lesson.

ZzZzZZzz.. have to pay attention in class and it's peak hour leh~!
our lives at stake even though his car has another brake ~! so should i or should i not extend my driving hours for today cause i think i'm kinda weak in steering the wheel (maybe i don't have enough practise) hence was thinking of spending more time in this area.

oh well, i guess that will depend if there's another student booking behind me :P

Comments

Popular Posts