BOYCOTT $$ Changer #B1-48 Lucky Plaza

i am racist. i know it and it's not uncalled for.

the case of the money changer jus days before proved my point. called the indian owner (Lucky Plaza #B1-48) earlier and he claimed to bank in the monie into my sister's account. CRAP.
Grace said it's still not there. she called the bank and the bank couldn't see it either.
F INDIANS.

m not wrong in my dislike for them. past experiences working with indians regardless which country they are at just proves it. no matter what, when, where.. they are the same.

TALK BIG
TALK CRAP
ACTION = ZERO

if you ever have an indian fren that's NONE of the above, GOOD for you (and i'm sincerely happy for you from the bottom of my heart) cause it shows that they are frens to keepz.
y can't the betta ones influence their own kind?!!! when's that going to happen?!

i'm all UPs for social harmony and who doesn't cause it means PEACE for everyone unlike the social unrests that we see from our neighbouring countries. i do not mean to say that all other races are betta than indians. No, that is definitely NOT true since the daily papers confirms to that.
DO NOT get me wrong or MISUNDERSTAND me.

i jus wonder if will they one day, some day, prove me wrong?

Comments

Popular Posts