behind the steering wheel

it was an exciting experience behind the wheel though i was really, really worried of any "mishaps". had a good chat with my instructor and he was telling me that his car has 2 brakes! one at the driver's side and the other at the passenger's and that's a real relief~! soon, i was driving ard a carpark (which is a lot simpler lor...) and then off i go, to the main road...!
driving AUTO car is so much easier and wow ~! so FUN ~!!!! i'm looking forward to my next session though but i think my instructor wants me to take it slowly *duhz*

walked quite abit today --> from Bugis, Raffles Hotel, Raffles City, City Link, Marina Sq and Suntec. boy, am i HAPPIE to complete my "spy" job after several temptations in the past few days *yippeee~!*

besides work, i've also err... shop abit ~ wahahaha

1. G-mask my V3x *bleh*
2. FINALLY found the complete set for Anime "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle" (promotion of 50% for the second box) oh YEAH~!!!



3. bought another Korean drama --> comedy type of cos!
4. bought latest "U2 Single" album

Comments

Popular Posts