"shopaholic" in progress

OMG ~!

i'm spending $$ again. this is really NO good. bad news for my pocket, credit cards and definitely good news for the shop owners!!! wahaha..
hey, it's christmas, what can i say :P



i'm trying yet again, another pair of "closed" shoes which luckily does not have "killer" heels. i hope this pair won't "bite" my feet *cross cross fingers & toes* else it'll be really disappointing cos the leather's REAL soft and i like it :) not ex mind you.. only $29.90 --> well, ok lah, it's still close to $30

my day's pretty ok so far except for the fact that i woke up late hence need to take half day *haiz*

however, i'm still pissed at the conversation that my mom shared with me last nite and it still bothers me TONS! i HATE those F men in my mom's workplace esp, that "special" 1 of them. well, except for my uncle who's working there too and he's not excluded from the "special treatment" those a*s**l** have in stored for them.

---> why are our tax payers' $$ spent in paying lazy dumb as*, cruel, insensitive (and i'm not referring to the way they treated my relatives), inhumane animals who call themselves humans when they don't even fit to be named as man?

her latest work schedule is jus so ridiculous!
she's been scheduled to work for the coming holidays including christmas, new year's eve and new year. UNFAIR & UNJUST~!!!!
i duno what is wrong with her division head, is he blind or something?
stupid INXXXN ~! <-- hey, it jus reinforced my grounds on them!
what can i say?! truth has spoken ~!

the one who schedules the work time table is call F-er, son of a very helpful uncle during our times of need. it's not the 1st time he's been unfair while scheduling work for the holidays but this time round, it's just TOO MUCH~!

'm sorry for his dead father whom was a better man than this son of his and i really wonder if he's the real blood son or not. he's just a F bastXXd! i pity the generations after him to have a "father" like him.
DAMNed this man~!

readers: apologies if you're uncomfortable/ offended while reading this part of my blog. i'm already trying veri hard to reduce the # of "F" in this post. there were MORE but removed to the "maximum", trust me~!

Popular Posts