.: a FRESH start :.

starting all over again.. in BLOGGING!

greatly influenced & highly recommended by my dear "siao" friend ---> Rosaline, who kept saying "friendster has problem uploading pic hence insisted on using BLOGGER".
I wondered if she's paid "commission" just selling the site!
hahaha ... Ros, u beta split your "commission" with me hor !!! *just kidding*

it's no difference to me when I blog, just thinking it might be really troublesome to maintain both blog sites here n there... hmm.... *think think*

anyway, it's been such a long time since my last entry!!
for those "missing times", do feel free to check out from my friendster site -->


http://saszruth.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/


of cos, I will try my very best to be consistent in my entries here :P

What should I contribute for today ...

1. Don't really feel like working (quite obvious right since I'm now blogging.. hahaha) though I have upcoming presentations for tomorrow and on Friday *sigh* which I've not quite complete yet. LOL

2. Gonna meet a "frequent flyer" this week ---> not a real pilot but we call someone that always "DUAN" people on dates! haha.. you know who you are, if you are reading this blog *bleh*

as it so happened that this friend of mine has been playing out for a few times already everytime when we set for a date to meet for makan or go out....

hey friend (you know who you are lah...!), you are getting urself a very "bad image" liao lor!


3. Looking forward to pay day which I think is the same for everyone!!! hahaa...


4. Looking forward to Dec cos X'mas is coming and it's gonna be a very short month and everyone's in HOLIDAY mood..!!!

it's a season to be jollyyyyy... lalalalalaaaaa.. lalalalaaaaaa...!


5. Looking forward to Taiwan trip in JAN 2007 *YIPPEEEE!!!!*

Gonna be going with Ros and I think both of us will be looking veri forward for this break and getting away from work and shopping and sight seeing and makan-ing and shopping and shopping and PHOTO TAKING!!! hahaa..

Comments

ïabaf said…
Yo ruthie, yeh, continue bloggin on blogspot man, they never give me commission leh, if they did, i sure share with u one... hahah... since u listen to me... so guai leh you... ;P

anyway, yeah, definitely looking forward to the taiwan trip in jan, we'll definitely have a good time doing what we want... hahaha... and buying what we want... right hor!

cheerios and am your first real commentor of your blog! ha! :)

Popular Posts